I hope you don't mind this post containing affiliate links about products I love from which I may earn a small commission from, at no extra cost to you.
I’m a romantic at heart so romantic and possibly historical novels is all I read.
Now on my Kindle, a gift from my hubby-to-be.
I love real books but Kindle has been convenient. Especially now that I’m unemployed.
Although I did mostly buy second hand books at charity shops when I used to live in the UK. None of that here in Spain, where you pay 20 euros easily for a new book.
My list of best books read in 2020 goes like this:
- New York
- A tree grows in Brooklyn (Up in my top 3 books ever read)
- New Arrivals at Mulberry Lane by Rosie Clark
- Picture Perfect by Kate Forster
- Starting over at Acorn Cottage
- The Corner Shop in Cockleberry Bay by Nicola May
- Cool Gray City in Love (For if you have been to San Francisco and want to try understand the city)
Which books kept you going in 2020?